- Red construction paper (or any other color you feel is crab worthy)
- Blue paper for the base
- Black marker
- Two big googly eyes
- Paper punch in 2 sizes or two circle shapes to trace around
How does it work?
- Start by making the circles.
- If you have circle paper punches at your disposal, make circles with those, if not find round objects in different sizes – like a glass and a glass jar, and trace around them.
- You will need 1 big circle and 4 small ones.
- Fold all of the circles in half.
- Glue the bigger half circle on the base paper (lower half of the paper –in the middle). Make the claws – stick two smaller folded circles above the large one, forming a V shape.
- Do the same with the other pair of circles.
- Draw a set of legs with the black marker.
- Draw a line from the claws to the body of your paper crab.
- Stick two big googly eyes (or draw the eyes) above the crab’s body.
- Draw a line from the eyes to the body with the black marker.
- All done! Your Paper Circle Crab Craft is complete.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542