Gross motor skills require whole-body movement and which involve the large muscles of the body to perform everyday functions, such as standing and walking, running and jumping, and sitting upright at the table. This activity is a very simple one which helps you to boost your kid’s motor skills while teaching them shapes, alphabets, colors, and many more.
- Balloons, any color
- Painter’s tape
- Permanent marker (optional)
- Gross motor skills
- Boosting memory
- Learning colors,numbers,shapes,alphabets in a fun way
How does it work?
- First, blow up the balloons and tie off the bottoms.
- Draw numbers, shapes, or alphabets on the sides and the bottom of each of the balloons but that is totally optional. You could just leave the balloons blank.
- After drawing shapes, tie yarn to each of the balloons and hang them from the ceiling using some tape.
- Then, call out the shapes or colors or numbers etc one by one and ask the kids to burst the balloon following your instructions.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542