Exploring, creating, and discovering is how kids learn! This activity focuses on creative learning activities for kids! This indoor activity helps kids learn the alphabet while having fun.
- Paper Plates (you can even use normal papers)
- Sharpies or any writing material such as color pencils
- Alphabet recognition
- Memory skill
- Hand eye coordination
- Each player turns over two cards (plates or paper) at a time. It they match, the player keeps them. If not, they turn them back over and the next player takes a turn turning over two cards.
- You could also do this with lowercase letters or match up capitals to lowercase.
How does it work?
- It’s a pair matching memory game.
- Grabbed a stack of paper plates or papers.
- Write letters on them with Sharpies. Each letter should be a pair. For eg: 2 papers with the letter ‘’A’.
- Then turn them over and lay them out on the floor.
- Play the game.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542