This project is also a great kids craft to be done to keep the kids busy or as a family. Keeping this craft simple and quick was the goal, and it could not be more simple. It can also be created into something else and not just a school bus.
- Rectangular shape box
- Glue Stick or glue
- A4 size paper of blue and black colors
- Some newspaper
- Paintbrush and box
- Cut the upside of the rectangular box according to shown in the link.
- Apply glue stick all four side of the rectangular box.
- Before glue gets dry apply blue A4 size paper in the rectangular box.
- Then cut an extra part of the paper and attach up and downside of the rectangular box.
We have already completed half of our work.
- Measure to make windows and glass by the help of a pencil and ruler.
- Also to make wheels take some newspaper and roll it and then wrap it in a circle by the help of glue stick.
- After finishing making wheels, cut down a rectangular box in such a way that toothpick passes through two sides of the box on the same side but two different places.
- Finally, color the box as you want and your craft is ready.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
Select ‘Share Moments’
Please Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542