Great for the world tiger day theme – your child can pretend to be a tiger when they are wearing this ferocious mask!
- Large paper plate
- Orange and black paint
- Orange and black card or craft foam.
- Black pipe cleaners
- Thin elastic
- Paint the back of the paper plate orange and leave to dry. Only when completely dry, paint on some black stripes – you’ll need patience! For younger children you may want to pre-paint the orange paint.
- When the paint is dry cut out your eye holes.
- Twist together 3 pipe cleaners in the middle. Glue these to the centre of the mask.
- Cut out a black nose from foam or card and glue this on top of the middle of the pipe cleaners.
- Cut out 2 ears from orange foam or card. Glue these to the top of the face.
- Make a small hole in either side of the face. Tie a piece of elastic through to hold your mask on.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
Select ‘Share Moments’
Please Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542