This is a fun activity where your kids will learn numbers as well as have a lot of fun while doing it.
- Printable matching mat or 6 to 10 plain papers
- Small paper cups or cut a small round paper to write numbers
- Permanent marker or pen
- Counting while learning number recognition
- One to one correspondence
- Foundation for higher math concepts
How does it work?
- Make circles in the chart paper. If chart paper is not available then take 6-10 pages and make a big circle per page.
- Write dots or some other object in each circle.
- Write numbers on the bottom of the paper cups that will correspond to the numbers represented in each circle. If paper cups is not available then make a small round paper and write the numbers represented in each circle.
- Now your kids can practice number matching with paper cups too!
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542