It’s always fun to do some back to school crafts! Today we will make a popsicle stick pencil art project! It’s a great craft for kids to make because they get to paint, glue, and cut!
- 4 popsicle stick
- Yellow and pink paint with small size brush
- Glue stick
- A square-cut paper that fits in the size of 3 popsicle
- Firstly, paint yellow on one side of the popsicle stick.
- Then after flipping the sticks and take one extra popsicle stick, cut then into two pieces, use some glue stick and attach them at top and bottom part of three parallel popsicle stick.
- Then paint quarter part of the three parallel sticks with pink color and use a white paper small rectangular paper below the pink paint.
- Flip the stick and attach a square paper of brown or red color at the bottom and cut form both edge side of the bottom of stick so that it can have a triangular shape.
- Finally, it’s ready.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
Select ‘Share Moments’
Please Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542