This easy and creative craft can turn your used plastic bottles into something fun and can be a great activity for the whole family — especially the kids!
- Empty sided bottle
- Double-sided tape
- Pipe cleaner
- First of all, wash the bottle inside out with hot water and remove all the labels.
- Let the bottle dry.
- Use construction paper and cut the eyes, ears, and nostrils.
- Attach with double-sided tape.
- Tape patterned paper around the body.
- Hot-glue empty thread spools on for legs.
- Cut a slot at the top for coins, and a hole in back to insert a pipe-cleaner tail.
- Your plastic bottle: the piggy bank is ready to use.
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
Select ‘Share Moments’
Please Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542