You can use whatever materials are around your house. You can use the following materials.
- Magazine paper
- You can try drawing the shapes and cutting with older kids.
- Name of the shapes and size.
- You can teach colors if using color paper
- Hand-eye coordination
- Fine motor skills development.
How does it work?
1. Using the craft foam in whatever colors you choose, cut out the following shapes:
- Big square
- Big triangle
- 2 small rectangles
- 2 small squares
- 4 small circles (these will be little green bushes next to the door)
2. Talk to your child about all the shapes. Hold up a shape and have them name it, or name a shape and have them point to it.
3. Help your child glue all the shapes together to create a house. Let it dry and you’re all done!
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542