Shapes help us categorize and describe objects around us. They are important building blocks for geometry and many careers like engineering and architecture. This simple activity helps kids to recognize and understand different shapes.
- Look for geometric shapes in your home like, circles, squares and rectangles.
- Recognizing different shapes
- Understanding the characteristics of different shapes
- Builds visual and spatial skills.
How does it work?
- Hide geometric shapes in your home like circles, squares, and rectangles.
- Ask your children to find 3 circle shapes, 3 squares shapes and 3
If you are a Kopila app user:
Please share child activity from Kopila. So that respective teachers can evaluate the child’s
activity. Sharing from Kopila allows the teacher to carefully evaluate and maintain your child’s
To share Photo/Video of child’s activity:
- Open Kopila app, Click (+) above settings.
- Select ‘Share Moments’
Contact Kopila support if you are facing problem @ 9801976542